Belgrade, September 10-24, 2022
Two Open Weeks of PLAVO Theatre is an international practical and theoretical program for people interested in work inside of a theatrical laboratory through specific methodology of PLAVO Theatre. Our aim is to share with participants the idea of theatre as a place of communication, a place of self-researching and a space of open mind where some important things about us and the world that surrounds us could be said.
The program will consist of two main programs, two workshops, and participants will have the possibility to participate in the whole program or in the workshop by their choice. The main program will be accompanied by performances, concerts, a presentation and a lecture.
The program is open for professional and semi-professional actors, directors, other theatre artists, dancers, as well as theatre and dance students but also all other people who are interested in theatre or self-research with the help of theatrical tools.
The program Two Open Weeks of PLAVO Theatre was created out of the need to bring closer laboratory theatre work to international and Serbian participants and to make theatrical laboratory a place of intercultural communication, theatrical exchange and development. The program has been realized in Belgrade since 2004, gathering participants from three continents.
- September 10, 20:00 Between the Spirit and the Soul, presentation of work of Maša Jelić, PLAVO Theatre actress
- September 15, 20:00 Hannah, performance of PLAVO Theatre
- September 18 – 24, 10:00 – 13:00 Actor’s Training: Energy and Precision, workshop led by Maša Jelić, PLAVO Theatre actress
- September 18, 20:00 Moon River, concert of PLAVO Theatre
- September 20 – 24, 15:00 – 18:00 From Myself towards Theatre – From Theatre towards Myself, workshop led by Dejan Stojković, assisted by Marko Potkonjak, PLAVO Theatre actors and musicians and supervised by Nenad Čolić, PLAVO Theatre director
- September 22, 20:00 PLAVO Theatre in Time and Space, lecture by Nenad Čolić, PLAVO Theatre director
- September 24, 21:00 Hannah, performance of PLAVO Theatre
The program will be held in English.
Note: The additional (evening) program is subject to change.
Thanks to the support of the donors which sustained the program, we will provide additional support (accommodation and travel costs) for participants coming from Central European countries:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia and Serbia with special support provided for participants from Ukraine.
Please contact us for information including additional support, fees, registration form or any practical information. E-mails:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Two Open Weeks 2022 Registration form (download link)
Note: The number of participants is limited. There is no a specific application deadline. After sending us registration form and getting a confirmation from us about their participation, interested participants should pay the fee to our bank account in order to book their place.