Belgrade, September 10-24, 2022
Two Open Weeks of PLAVO Theatre is an international practical and theoretical program for people interested in working inside a theatrical laboratory through the specific methodology of PLAVO Theatre. Our aim is to share with participants the idea of theatre as a place of communication, a place of self-researching, and a space of open mind where some important things about us and the world that surrounds us could be said.
The program will consist of two main programs, and two workshops, and participants will be able to participate in the whole program or in the workshop of their choice.
The program is open to professional and semi-professional actors, directors, other theatre artists, dancers, as well as theatre and dance students but also all other people who are interested in theatre or self-research with the help of theatrical tools.
The program Two Open Weeks of PLAVO Theatre was created out of the need to bring closer laboratory theatre work to international and Serbian participants and to make the theatrical laboratory a place of intercultural communication, theatrical exchange, and development. The program has been realized in Belgrade since 2004, gathering participants from three continents.
- September 10, 20:00 Closed session
- September 17, 21:00 SHEOL/שאול a guest performance by Monika Wachowicz and Jaroslaw Fret, Poland, produced by the Grotowski Institute, Poland.
- September 18 – 24, 11:00 – 13:00 Actor’s Training: Energy and Precision, workshop led by Marko Potkonjak and Ranko Trifkovic, PLAVO Theatre actors
- September 19 – 23, 18:00 – 21:00 From Myself towards Theatre – From Theatre towards Myself, workshop led by Nenad Čolić. PLAVO theatre director, and assisted by Marko Potkonjak, PLAVO Theatre actor and musician
- September 24, 20:00 Presentation, PLAVO Theatre
The program will be held in English.
The additional (evening) program is subject to change.
Thanks to the support of the donors who sustained the program, we will provide additional support (accommodation and travel costs) for participants coming from Central European countries:
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, and Serbia. Special support is provided for participants from Ukraine.
Please contact us for information including additional support, fees, registration form, or any practical information. E-mails:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Open Weeks 2022 Registration form (download link)
Note: The number of participants is limited. There is no specific application deadline. After sending us the registration form and getting a confirmation from us about their participation, interested participants should pay the fee to our bank account in order to book their place.